If you were to go on a Playscape Weekend, which character would you play?
- A Minx? She’s a rebellious troublemaker with taste for pranks.
- A Siren? She’s a sexually precocious young lady, with a crush on teacher.
- A Provocateur? She’s on a mission to get her fellow pupils into trouble, so she can watch their whackings.
- A Princess? She wants to be top girl, the centre of attention.
- A Domina? Some regard her as a bully, but she’s just used to getting her own way.
- A Wallflower? She just wants to keep out of sight and watch others’ bottoms being spanked.
- A Thief? She enjoys the thrill of the heist, the jeopardy of crime and the suspicion it sows.
- A Seductress? She just wants to get to know her classmates, intimately.
- A Teacher’s Pet? Goody-two-shoes, Top of the Class. Won’t hesitate to tell tales if she can watch miscreants having their bottoms whacked.
- Or something else entirely?
Why not read the story, imagine yourself there, and cast your vote.
(And then see what others think).
You might even want to give a reason why…