A classic punishment for naughty boys and girls is writing lines, but here’s that meticulous activity with a novel twist: instead of writing lines, the miscreant draws lines – or to be more exact, traces them.
As this game involves tracings, it is ideal for those playing remotely who are aroused by the idea of exposure or inspection, but who are still shy about revealing themselves on camera.
You will need:
- a screen
- an image (of yourself, or one you’ve found online)
- some translucent paper (like tracing paper or greaseproof paper)
- some sticky tape
- a soft pencil or fine-tipped pen (not ball-point)
Phones or tablets are the best screens to use, as they can be laid flat on a table, making them much easier to trace on. Use something soft-tipped to trace with, rather than a biro.
How to Play
The game is quite simple, first choose the image (or take one) and bring it up on your screen.
Next wrap your tracing paper around your screen and secure it at the back with a bit of sticky tape so it won’t move when you trace it. You’re effectively creating your own mini-lightbox, as described in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSxHAaNVej0
Now you can begin tracing the image. Don’t hurry, remember, just like writing lines you are supposed to be meticulous in your attention to detail, to contemplate the meaning of what you’re inscribing.
When you’ve finished, you can unwrap the paper from your screen and admire your masterpiece. If you’re playing with a partner or disciplinarian, you can now take a picture of what you’ve traced and send it to them, rather than send the original image.
Ideas for Pictures
If you’re playing alone, the first step is to choose a picture to trace, this might be an image you’ve found on Tumblr, or it might be an image you’ve taken of yourself. Invent a scenario and have a think about why you’re being told to trace that picture. If it’s an image you’ve found, perhaps you’ve been caught with a porn magazine, and your punishment is to trace the picture…
If the image is of yourself, perhaps you’ve been caught flashing or masturbating? Imagine the shame (and illicit excitement) of having to draw your own arousal. Boys may be fascinated by the subtle curves and bulges of their own cocks, whilst girls may be intrigued by their own complex folds and hollows. Of course, you’ve seen it all before, but have you ever spent time studying yourself – lingering with enough scrutiny to actually draw yourself?
If you’re playing with a partner or disciplinarian, they can choose the picture you will draw. Again, it might be an image they’ve found online, perhaps a scene of a spanking foreshadowing what’s in store for you later. Or they might wish to inspect you, perhaps dressed in a uniform or stripped to your underwear. They might even have a more intimate inspection in mind.
Alternatively, you might perform the drawing task after a self-spanking, as you’re made to sit on your sore bottom and meticulously trace an image of your own pink cheeks.
Because you’re tracing yourself, rather than sending a photo of yourself, this is an ideal game for those shy about revealing themselves on camera. Inspections can be very erotic, but if you’re not used to exposure, feelings of vulnerability can result in considerable anxiety. Tracing may help some get used to the experience of submitting to another’s gaze, and reduce the worry of sending pictures online.
Why not be creative? If you trace a background picture first (say, of a girl standing in the corner of the headmaster’s study), and then switch to a new image (say, of yourself) and then use the same paper, you’ll be able to create a composite and add yourself to the original image. Now the only limit after that is your imagination!
Some ideas for what to trace:
- A picture that turns you on, perhaps one you fantasise being caught with (imagine if it was a picture of your partner, naked)
- A composite with one picture drawn over another, perhaps a roleplay scene you’ve always wanted to appear in, like being spanked in front of a class – or perhaps you’ve always imagined yourself being tied naked to the mast of a pirate ship.
- Or imagine drawing yourself standing facing the wall alongside a group of fellow miscreants, all with your panties pulled down, and then challenging your partner to pick you from the lineup.
- The subject clothed, partially undressed or naked
- The subject being inspected
- The subject before, during or after a spanking
- The subject playing one of the naughty games, for instance in punishment panties or on their panty-pulling chair
- Tracing tasks can also be used as creative punishments. For instance, subjects who should be keeping themselves shaved bare might be made to monotonously trace each stray pubic hair with a fine-tipped pen.
- Once drawn, the tracing can also be embellished, one option is to add body-writing or captions, another is to add items you do not physically possess, like handcuffs, chastity-belts or canes…
- Let your imagination go and be creative!