- I want to spank your bare bottom.
- I want to tie you up.
- I want to thoroughly inspect and penetrate your tight little bottom hole.
- I want you to dress up in school uniform, and address me as Sir.
- I want you to text me at random, and tell me you’ve been a naughty girl.
- I want to promise you a spanking, and have you think about it all day long.
- I want you to wear a butt plug when we go out to dinner.
- I want you to go the ladies, take off your panties, and drop them in my lap.
- I want to smack your bum pink, and you to thank me afterwards.
I recently wrote a post in response to a lady who wanted to be spanked by her man. It got me thinking – because it isn’t just ladies who can be reluctant to raise the introduction of spanking into a relationship, men have exactly the same problem too.
Most men are fundamentally nice. That doesn’t mean meek milquetoasts desperate to agree and avoid awkwardness, it just means many blokes have encountered quite enough macho brutes in our lives, and we’ve no desire to come across as one ourselves. We consider ourselves our sweetheart’s protector, not her punisher – even if that thought secretly turns us on…
I’ve been working on a new story over the last few months, and it’s almost ready to publish! And as some of the themes of this post feature heavily in the new story, I think it’s worth reposting in advance.
Coming soon, a tale of gourmet dining, spanked bottoms and neutron stars…